Wipro WILP Scholar Trainee Test
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and provide services. It is the 9th ranked employer in India. The founder of Wipro is M.H. Hasham Premji and founded on 29 December 1945.
Wipro WILP(Scholar Trainee)
- Service Agreement of 60 months @ INR 75,000 after joining.
- Salary Breakup
|Period||Scholarship||ESI||INR Per Month|
- B.C.A. / B.Sc graduates from recognized university .
- The percentage should be 60% or 6.0 CGPA above in all over education 10th, 12th, UG or PG.
- No Active Backlogs
- All Branches are allowed
- Should Not participate in any Wipro recruitment last 6 months
Recruitment Process of Wipro for System Engineer:
- Online Test(Aptitude + Written Communication+ Coding)
- Technical Interview (Based On Resume and latest technology)
- HR Interview
Section Name No. Of Questions Time Mathematics Ability 16 16 Logical Ability 14 14 Verbal Ability 22 18 Written Communication(Essay) 1 20
Please refer Wipro Interview Archive for all the Wipro Interview Experiences.