Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
Wipro Turbo came to our campus (PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore )for the role of Project Engineer (November-2020).
Round 1: This was a written round conducted on AMCAT. It consisted of 5 Sections.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- English(easy, medium)
- Logical Ability(medium)
- Quantitative Ability(medium)
Find the number of rotations required to get the initial array(use anti-clockwise rotations)
Group the names where all the letters are combinations of the other.
Input: same,mase,sand,dans,sams,easm Output: [same,mase,easm] [sand,dans]
Note: In AMCAT Hash map function will not work. So plan accordingly and program.
English Writing Ability Evaluation(write an essay with 200-400 words in 20 min)
Note: Each section has separate timing and each section has a sectional cut-off. So try to score a good percentage in each one.
Out of 250+ students, 33 were shortlisted for a technical interview.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): Questions asked in this round were:
- Bubble sort approach.
- Find a loop in a linked list.
- Array vs linked list.
- Search operation in the array and linked list(in array binary search and linked list linear search).
- Few database queries(using like, count, and union operator).
- Zombie and orphan process(Operating System).
- Merge sort vs quick sort.
Note: Don’t panic, prepare all the basics, and if you don’t know the answer just tell you weren’t aware of that. But don’t bluff.
Round 3 (Technical + HR): Questions asked in this round were
- Tell me about yourself.
- Location preference.
- Project explanation.
- SQL injection.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Bayes theorem with real-time example (i told with Instagram).
Note: If you don’t know any answer you can tell by saying I’m interested in that like I said ML so he asked Bayes theorem when I’m not aware of CRUD
Finally, I got selected here and some people attended another HR round too as Round-4.
*All the Rounds(1,2,3) conducted online mode*
- Always refer to sorting searching algorithms before attending interviews.
- Be confident while speaking.
- AMCAT is the easiest platform for online tests.
- (AMCAT > Cocubes > Hackerank >Hackerearth)
All the best guys!! Hope this may be helpful to you guys!!