This Round consists of 4 sections.
- The first section consists of 15 English questions like fill in blanks in a paragraph with a suitable verb or preposition or adjectives. The time for this section is 10 minutes.
- The second section consists of 15 aptitude questions on topics like ratio and proportion, percentages, Time and Work, Probability, Permutations and combinations, Averages, etc. The time for this section is 30 minutes.
- The third section consists of 10 MCQs and the time for this section is 20 minutes.
- 4 MCQs from c programming.
- 3 MCQs from Java Programming.
- 3 MCQs from C++ Programming.
- The fourth section consists of 1 programming question to be solved in 30 minutes.
- For my college, this round is conducted at the TCS office. The round is conducted for 10 minutes.
- This round is mostly based on our resume.
- For me, they asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell the differences between C and Java?
- Explain Stack and Queue?
- Write logic for Matrix Multiplication?
- What is the list in python?
- Difference DML and DDL statements?
- This round is conducted for 5 minutes.
- They asked the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself which is not in the resume?
- Tell me about your place?
- Are you interested in relocating?
- Are you interested to work in shifts?
- Finally, he asked do you have any questions?
After a week I received an offer letter from the TCS
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.