I was very excited when our college informed that TCS would be coming at our campus for the On-Campus drive. Subsequently, I went to seniors about the interview process, and they told me that for the written test, I must refer to Prepinsta’s material. The eligibility criteria stated to me was:
- Eligible Stream: All Engineering Field
- %Criteria: 60% marks throughout academics
- Qualifications: Full-time graduate from B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech./M.Sc./MCA
- 1 active backlog accepted
- Academic Gap of 2 years is accepted
The first round of TCS was made up of four sections, English, quantitative aptitude, programming concept, and coding. The college provided us with the link to apply for the drive. We had to register on the link for the written round. Furthermore, we were informed that the interview process would be of three rounds. I had prepared from prepinsta and in quants around 11 out of 15 questions were repeated from there and in programming logic around 6 questions were the same. For the code section the question was different for me but a friend of mine who had it 2nd slot his question in code section was repeated. First will be the written test, and the students clearing the test will move forward for the technical round and HR interview round.
The technical round had two interviews, TCS Ninja and TCS Digital. We were informed that only 10% of the students would be select3ed for the second interview. So we were instructed to prepare and answer very carefully and with full confidence. The TCS Ninja interview lasted for 25 minutes, and questions asked to me were:
- A string was given, and I was asked to reverse word in the string.
- Implement Atoi and strstr.
- What is parenthesis checker?
- Explain the concept of Oops.
The technical round also included questions about the academic project I prepared during my last semester.
As I cleared the TCS Ninja round, I was selected for the second TCS Digital interview. In this round, I was given a puzzle of the mislabelled jar. The question asked to me was:
I have 3 jars, and all are mislabelled. One jar holds Bananas; another holds Apples, and the third jar holds a combination of both Bananas and Apples. I am allowed to pick as many fruits as I want from each jar to fix the labels on the jars. What is the minimum number of fruits that I have to pick and from which jars to correctly label them?
Edit – Final results came out and I was selected in TCS.
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Fresher)
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 2 (Fresher)
- Cohesity fresher interview Experience
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Fresher)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 52 (Fresher)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 5 (Fresher)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 31 (For Fresher)
- Carwale Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Fresher)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 51 (For MTS Fresher)
- Qualcomm interview experience (fresher) 2019
- Hexaware Technologies Interview Experience | Set 1 (Fresher)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 21 for Software Engineer (Fresher)
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off-campus Fresher)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 10 (Software Developer Fresher)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.