Freshers are little nervous than experienced person.
So I am too. I have not deep knowledge of coding and theory but yes in staring of interview they will ask very basics. Like what is specifier types in java c++ and like may few questions .Make sure u will answer in good or average English language.i mean do not make blunders in speaking English.If you answers well above easy questions than little tough questions will be asked coding (it’s easy thought in first two problems)than you answers well they will increase thought ness of questions and ask to write logical algorithm which they will specify.last question of algo in my interview it was vending machine working algorithm so
I was not sure it was right or error less but yes except that I had done every question.
Apart from there answered questions they asked about database questions which was my weak point, so I directly told them that I can’t do it .
Don’t afraid what you know what you don’t express like gentleman that’s matter.
Over all its was easy interview experience
- TCS Job Interview Experience
- How Should a Fresher Prepare for a Job Interview?
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Consultancy Job 2019(On-campus)
- Sprinklr Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 for FTE (Internship +Job)
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- TCS Interview Experience for Fresher
- TCS Interview Experience for fresher(Off-Campus Drive)
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Arun Dobriyal who landed a job at Facebook, Palo Alto
- [TopTalent.in] Rapid Fire Interview With Trisha Roy About Her Job Offers from Nomura and IOC
- [TopTalent.in] Interview With Nandini from VNIT Who Bagged an Off Campus Job in Microsoft
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Ellora Nath who got a Job Offer from EBay
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Prashanth from IIT Madras who landed a job at Microsoft, Redmond
- [TopTalent.in] Interview with Rishav who got a job offer from one of the core companies, Qualcomm
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Shweta, who got a job at Goldman Sachs
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Rapid Fire Interview with Gritika Who Got a job offer from Microsoft
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- [TopTalent.in] Nothing Could Stop Zubin from Landing a Dream Job at Goldman Sachs
- How to say no to a company that has offered me a job?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.