TCS Digital Interview Experience
I attempted TCS NQT conducted in October 2020.
A written round consists of five modules. They are:
- Numerical ability
- Logical reasoning
- Verbal ability
- MCQ’s (Basically predicting output type): 15 questions in 15 minutes
- Coding (Two questions need to be solved in 45 minutes)
Written round is tough. If you can clear it, interview
- Top performers (around 3000) in TCS NQT are eligible for a digital written round.
- The remaining who clears the cut-off of NQT are eligible for TCS ninja interviews.
- In a digital round, they gave 2 advanced coding questions to be solved in 60 minutes.
- I did 2 questions. I am eligible for TCS digital interview round.
TR, MR, and HR rounds are conducted at one time. Three panels are present.
Some technical questions are:
- Explain the difference between C and C++
- What do you know about C++?
- Explain oops concepts.
- Do you know about DBMS?
- What do you know about DBMS?
- Explain your approach for how to reverse a string?
- Explain how to sort an array?
- Introduce yourself
- Explain your project.
- Some follow-up questions on my project.
- Difference between smart work and hard work.
- Who is your role model?
- Asked about certifications in my resume.
- Are you willing to relocate?
The questions they asked were very simple. Same questions for my friend also.
Interview time: 30 minutes
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.