The written test happened on July 15th, 2019 as my college comes under premium list of TCS. So we were allowed to give the test directly.
Round 1:(Online test round)
Section 1: English
this section was comparatively easier than the mock test of digital.It comprises
of paragraph question which where time consuming, while one liner question were easy and taking less
Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude
this section was very tough for me question were really calculative and difficult to solve, but I managed
to do 12 out of 20.Suggested topic-time/distance, work-time, algebra.
Section 3:Programming Logic
this section was easiest the question were basic level and required understanding of loops and control statements
and variable.Suggested topic-loops, control flow, java, keyword in c++.
Section 4:Coding question
At first look the question seems confusing problem statement was like variation of 0/1 knapsack problem
but the statement was only different so it took time to figure out the logic.
Suggested topic-All standard dynamic programming problem(LCS, LIS, 0/1 knapsack, edit distance, max sum sub matrix etc.)
(NOTE:C++ STL is not allowed in coding test.)
**ROUND 2(INTERVIEW ROUND)**
The Interview took place in Guru-gobind singh indraprasth university delhi on 26 July.
the timing was given of 12’o clock.Document checking was done first.
then I went to interview room HR/technical both were done together.
question were asked were
*what is exception?
*what is difference between supervised/unsupervised learning?
*what is Iot?
*what is pointer?are having pointer advantage or disadvantage?
*difference between Java/c++?
*how database is connected in system?
*they ask me about my project(in c++stl)
*how many type of search are there (i told two liner and binary search)
*difference between linear/binary which is better(binary is better i told O(log n) complexity)
*what is stack/queue(told the correct answer)
*implement queue using stack(drawn logic on paper and showed the)
(some HR question were asked then)
*are you willing to locate to Chennai?
*are you ok with ninja if not get digital?
*how would you keep up in company if got bored?
*tell your weakness etc.?
Suggestion:do make a project on any new technology(ML, IOT, deep-learning, android, block-chain)
- Inmobi Interview Experience | Set 5 (Through College Test)
- Nissan Digital Campus Drive 2020
- Dell EMC Drive Interview Experience
- TCS Interview experience - Off campus drive via NQT
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-campus Recruitment Drive)
- VirtusaPolaris Interview Experience (Pool Drive)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 53 (Placement Drive)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Drive)
- Wipro Interview Experience | On-Campus Drive
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 4 (Walk-in Drive)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience ( On-Campus Drive)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 35 (Off-Campus Drive)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 190 (Delhi Drive)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus Drive)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.