SVG <feConvolveMatrix> Element
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphic. It can be used to make graphics and animations like in HTML canvas.
The <feConvolveMatrix> SVG filter primitive changes pixels in the input image with neighboring pixels to produce a resulting image.
<feConvolveMatrix in="" order="" kernelMatrix="" divisor="" bias="" targetX="" targetY="" edgeMode="" kernelUnitLength="" preserveAlpha="" />
- in – It stores input for the given primitive.
- order – It tests the size of the matrix to be used by the filter element. By default, it is 3 X 3.
- kernelMatrix – It defines the list of numbers that form the kernel matrix.
- divisor – It defines the sum of values of the kernel matrix. By default, it is set to 1.
- bias – It sets the range of the filter. By default, it is set to 0.
- targetX – It shifts the convolution matrix horizontally. (Range – 0 <= targetX < orderX).
- targetY – It shifts the convolution matrix vertically. (Range – 0 <= targetY < orderY).
- kernelUnitLength – It tells the intended distance between successive columns and rows in the kernelMatrix. The intended distance is represented in current filter units. The default value is 1.
- preserveAlpha – It value is either true or false. It indicates whether the convolution will only apply to the alpha and color channels. The default value is false.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...