SVG <animateTransform> Element
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics. It defines vector-based graphics and animation like in HTML Canvas.
The animateTransform element animates a transformation attribute on its target element, thereby allowing animations to control translation, scaling, rotation, and/or skewing.
- from: Initial value of the attribute that will be modified during the animation.
- to: Final value of the attribute that will be modified during the animation.
- type: It defines the type of transformation, whose values change over time.
- dur: Duration of the animation.
- repeatCount: The number of times an animation will take place.
- repeatDur: The total duration for repeating an animation.
- attributeName: The name of the CSS property that is going to be animated.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...