SVG Path Element
SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphic. The SVG element path is used to define a path that starts from a position and ends to a particular position. SVG path can be used to create any basic shapes.
<path d="Shape of path using keyword like M, L, C etc." pathLength="Length of path" stroke="stroke color name" fill="color name"> </path>
Attributes: This element accepts four attributes as mentioned above and described below:
- d: It is used to define the shape of the path.
- M: It is used for moving a point to a certain location.
- L: It is used for making a line to a point.
- C: It is used for making a curve to a point.
- pathLength: It is used to define the total length of the path.
- stroke: It is used to define the stroke color.
- fill: It is used to define the filling color of the SVG.
Few examples are given below for better understanding of the <path> SVG element.