Round 1: Basic Written Exam
It consist of basic aptitude, reasoning, verbal ability and some questions of html, java and sql (mcq) and after you have to solve two coding questions.
Aptitude – 30 mins
Coding – 30 mins
Its has a sectional cutoff.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Be a resume drunk because the recruiter is going to ask most of the questions from your resume.
- Must have projects and be honest what you have done.
- Do not showoff your skills.
- Some of the questions I have faced-
- Describe your project
- What is a hash map
- What is an array
- Define the oop concept
- And some questions from sql.
Round 3: HR Round
And finally the last round.
- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Tell me about your strength and weakness ?
- Why Sears ?
- After 5 years where are you going to see yourself ?
But unfortunately I was not selected for this company
Hope this will help you!
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.