Sears Holdings Corporation Interview Experience
Round 1: Basic Written Exam
It consist of basic aptitude, reasoning, verbal ability and some questions of html, java and sql (mcq) and after you have to solve two coding questions.
Aptitude – 30 mins
Coding – 30 mins
Its has a sectional cutoff.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- Be a resume drunk because the recruiter is going to ask most of the questions from your resume.
- Must have projects and be honest what you have done.
- Do not showoff your skills.
- Some of the questions I have faced-
- Describe your project
- What is a hash map
- What is an array
- Define the oop concept
- And some questions from sql.
Round 3: HR Round
And finally the last round.
- Tell me something about yourself ?
- Tell me about your strength and weakness ?
- Why Sears ?
- After 5 years where are you going to see yourself ?
But unfortunately I was not selected for this company
Hope this will help you!