The interview started off with a small introduction to myself, about what I currently do in my job and what are my areas of interest. There were three rounds. Following are the details asked in each round.
2.Write the merge sort algorithm
5.Difference between c and c++ programming
6.what is multi threaded programming?
7.what is inheritance give and example.
1.Define static variables
2.Define global variables
3.Explain about more projects worked on
1.What does malloc function return
3.Count the number of occurrences of a substring in the given string without using any built in functions such as strtok or find etc
4.What is a dll, how do you build one
5.Differences between system call and library calls
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 2 (In Storage Domain)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 5
- Sears Holdings Corporation Interview Experience
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.