Until this moment, I did only 1 round.
First they told me about the company and what they do here.
Then asked about me, and asked me to talk about projects I have done in my degree so far.
Then he started asking me about Operating System stuff: Semaphores, Mutex, Shared memory…
Q1: What is the difference between a thread and a process?
Q2: How to processes talk to each other? How can they access the same memory?
Q3: If you have an interrupt section, that when this interrupt happens, you want to wake up the thread (only then). How do you do that?
Q4: C doesn’t have overriding functions. But, how is that you can add as many args as you want in the function parameters? How does that happen backstage?
Q5: Implement the insert function in a 2-way linkedlist.
Q6: I was asked to give him an efficient solution for this problem: Find the Missing number.
First he wanted with < O(n) space Complexity, then with O(1) space complexity. (but of course time efficient).
Then he wanted me to give him an equation of the sum of all numbers from 1 to n. He told me to give him the full solution for it.
Q7: Then the last question was this puzzle: 2 Eggs and 100 Floors. Which I think was pretty hard to understand during the interview! I don’t know why.
That was it. 1 hour and a half.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- WD-SanDisk Internship Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.