Until this moment, I did only 1 round.
First they told me about the company and what they do here.
Then asked about me, and asked me to talk about projects I have done in my degree so far.
Then he started asking me about Operating System stuff: Semaphores, Mutex, Shared memory…
Q1: What is the difference between a thread and a process?
Q2: How to processes talk to each other? How can they access the same memory?
Q3: If you have an interrupt section, that when this interrupt happens, you want to wake up the thread (only then). How do you do that?
Q4: C doesn’t have overriding functions. But, how is that you can add as many args as you want in the function parameters? How does that happen backstage?
Q5: Implement the insert function in a 2-way linkedlist.
Q6: I was asked to give him an efficient solution for this problem: Find the Missing number.
First he wanted with < O(n) space Complexity, then with O(1) space complexity. (but of course time efficient).
Then he wanted me to give him an equation of the sum of all numbers from 1 to n. He told me to give him the full solution for it.
Q7: Then the last question was this puzzle: 2 Eggs and 100 Floors. Which I think was pretty hard to understand during the interview! I don’t know why.
That was it. 1 hour and a half.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- C-DOT(Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience | Set 2
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)
- CDOT (Centre for Development of Telematics) Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.