Written test-including 10 basic aptitude questions, 10 questions of C and 2 Coding Questions.
–Design data structure to implement sparse matrix.
–One bit manupulation ques.
Top 8 students were shortlisted from CS
1. Ask about written test,about questions in written test -how you had solve them.
2. Ask me about the projects you have made.
3. Which language you like the most and why?
4. Other basic questions…
Top 3 students were shortlisted in this round
All 3 students were asked to sit in one big room.
Then 2 coding questions were given to write on paper in 45 min.
1..Implement strtok functions of strings.
eg char a=”ab,cd,e”
Output should be 3 strings–“ab”, “cd” and “e” if we consider the delimiter as ‘,’
2..People are sitting on round table and we have knock out each of one in alternate order eg 1 2 3 4 5 6. These 6 people are sitting in circular table. If we knock out 2 first. Output should be 2 4 6 3 1 5
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why you want to join sandisk?
3. What if any other company offer more than what they offer?
4. Working environment or high salary??
I would like to thank geeksforgeeks.org which helped me lot throughout my placement process.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 2 (In Storage Domain)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 5
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)