Round 1:Online Round
It consisted of MCQ problems from C, C++, Analog and Digital Electronics, Capacitance and basic aptitude. There were 10 aptitude questions and they were simple. The remaining questions had a good level and required you to have good command over various concepts in OOPs. 13 students were shortlisted.
Round 2:Telephonic Technical Interview
A day was set for the round and it lasted for about 40 mins. The interviewer asked questions related to my projects and the various skills that I had mentioned. Subjects like OOPs, DBMS, OS were asked. There were a few questions from some core electronics subjects too but being a CSE student, I clearly replied that I didnt know about them.
After a few days, the results were announced and 12 of us got an internship offer.
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- PNB Metlife Internship Experience
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- JP Morgan Internship Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Barclays Internship Experience
- DE Shaw Internship Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 21 (For Internship)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 333 (For Internship)
- Deloitte Internship Interview Experience
- Chegg Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- Microsoft interview experience (Internship)
- Salesforce Internship Experience (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.