Totally based on current work.
NAND In SSD how it work. how it hold the voltage?
how request will come from host how it will be process by host layer / protocol layer/ application layer of SCSI.
how error handling will be done in Firmware of SSD ?
N to N flow of SSD firmware
How PCIe /SAS work?
based on C – static / global variable .
register / volatile,
bit operation along with how your solution will work.
bit set ?count no of bit set in a INT
write code for given problem — HackerRank Problem
normal logical puzzle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 5
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Sears Holdings Corporation Interview Experience
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Interview Experience (On-Campus)