ROUND-1: Aptitude cum Technical Round
Total of 205 students were shortlisted for the first round which was of general aptitude and the cgpa cutoff was 8.76.
Online coding and aptitude test on hacker rank. The first round had 15 basic aptitude MCQs (no negative marking) and 1 Coding Question. 45 minutes were allotted for this round.
The coding question was very simple and a number and a position was given to us and we just had to change the bit at that location in the integer.
The test cases were not given to us and only output was to be returned after conversion of the integer.
16 students were shortlisted for the next round of interview.
ROUND-2: Technical Interview
Only one technical interview was conducted by sandisk corporation.
1. The interviewer asked me about the programming language I am comfortable in.
2. Then he asked me to write a program: Given a reference (pointer to pointer) to the head of a list and a key, delete the node from the linked list. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/linked-list-set-3-deleting-node/
3. He asked about my Extra curricular activities that I did in my college life.
I had mentioned honorary phd and limca books of record in my resume and I briefed about it.
4. Finally he asked me about the projects I had done.
After this round 9 students were selected for 2 months internship at Sandisk Corporation.
The interview experience was quite good and they focused on all the core computer science subjects. Geeks for geeks was a lot of help to me as it helped me in my placement preparation and provided almost all content that was necessary for placement preparation.
This article is contributed by Eashan Goyal. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 2 (In Storage Domain)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- WD-SanDisk Internship Experience
- Zoho Corporation (Internship cum Offer Experience )
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- WD-Sandisk Interview Experience
- WD (SanDisk) Interview Experience | Set 7
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2