Round 1: This was a written pen and paper round with 20 MCQ questions (related to Java as I applied for Java developer) and 4 coding questions out of which three needed to be done on paper
Find the row with highest no. of 1 in a 2d sorted matrix having 0 and 1 as column values
Reverse a linked list recursively
Rwo roads and only one sided traffic at a time is allowed. Code for synchronization to avoid deadlock
Counting semaphore problem in which a resource as N instances.Synchorinizing access to resource .
MCQ questions related to Strings initialization ,Java 8 features ,JIT,mutex,Singleton pattern ,Streams etc Some times more than one is correct.
Round 2: This was a technical discussion of Round one
Asked to explain the Programmes written .
Role in previous company .
Architecture and understanding of the projects done in previous company .
Design patterns familiar with and used and asked about Singleton
Round 3: Was a Design round of one hour on pen and paper Both HIGH and LOW level design was asked .
Design a system which could have N clients .Each client can be charged with M prices depending upon P number of services.
System should have following characteristics
N can always be increased or decreased
M can always be increased or decreased like (hotel prices) so a variable pricing scheme need to be implemented
Services can also increase or decrease
System could Serve millions of customer at a time
System should be scalable and fault tolerant.
The requested should be served as fast as possible minimizing space.
Round 4 : technical discussion of design Round
Cache implementation .
Hashmap implementation .
Data structure implementation which could store only duplicates
Implementing a service in which a task is done by 10 threads parallely and we have to update task progress of each thread in overall progress like a file download manager
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) - Interview Experience - Software Developer
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience for Software Engineer(Java)
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience
- Royal Bank of Scotland Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship)
- Royal Dutch Shell Interview Experience
- Amazon Scotland Interview Experience
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- UBS (Union Bank of Switzerland) Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.