A connector is employed when we have to use mysql with other programming languages. The work of mysql-connector is to provide access to MySQL Driver to the required language. Thus, it generates a connection between the programming language and the MySQL Server.
This is a MySQL Connector that allows Python to access MySQL Driver and implement SQL queries in its programming facility. Here we will try implementing Join clause on our Database and will study the output generated.
JOIN Clause Of SQL
Join allows you to combine two or more tables in SQL, based on related column between them. Based on this application of join there are three types of join:
- INNER JOIN
gives the records that are produced by matching columns. JOIN and INNER JOIN both work the same.
SELECT column1, column2... FROM tablename JOIN tablename ON condition;
SELECT column1, column2... FROM tablename INNER JOIN tablename ON condition;
- LEFT JOIN
gives those records from table 1 removing exclusive contents of 2
SELECT column1, column2... FROM tablename LEFT JOIN tablename ON condition;
- RIGHT JOIN
gives all records from table 2 after removing exclusive records of 1.
SELECT column1, column2... FROM tablename RIGHT JOIN tablename ON condition;
The following programs will help you understand this better.
DATABASE IN USE:
PROGRAM 1: Use of inner join
PROGRAM 2: use of LEFT JOIN
PROGRAM 3 : use of RIGHT JOIN
- Python | Pandas str.join() to join string/list elements with passed delimiter
- Connect MySQL database using MySQL-Connector Python
- join() function in Python
- Python | Join cycle in list
- Python | os.path.join() method
- Python - Consecutive K elements join in List
- Python program to split and join a string
- Python | Join tuple elements in a list
- Python MySQL - Where Clause
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- Python - Join Tuples if similar initial element
- Python | Merge, Join and Concatenate DataFrames using Panda
- Python - Join Tuples to Integers in Tuple List
- Python Program to perform cross join in Pandas
- Python | Ways to join pair of elements in list
- Python MySQL - Insert into Table
- Python MySQL - Update Query
- Python MySQL - Create Database
- Python MySQL - Order By Clause
- Python: MySQL Create Table
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.