A connector is employed when we have to use MySQL with other programming languages. The work of MySQL-connector is to provide access to MySQL Driver to the required language. Thus, it generates a connection between the programming language and the MySQL Server.
The update is used to change the existing values in a database. By using update a specific value can be corrected or updated. It only affects the data and not the structure of the table.
The basic advantage provided by this command is that it keeps the table accurate.
UPDATE tablename SET ="new value" WHERE ="old value";
The following programs will help you understand this better.
DATABASE IN USE:
Example 1: Program to update the age of student named Rishi Kumar.
Example 2: Program to correct the spelling of an Student named SK
- Python MySQL - Delete Query
- Python MySQL - Select Query
- Connect MySQL database using MySQL-Connector Python
- Python Set | update()
- Python | Even values update in dictionary
- How to update data in a Collection using Python?
- Set update() in Python to do union of n arrays
- Python | Pandas Series.update()
- Python Dictionary | update() method
- Python: Update Nested Dictionary
- Python MySQL - Where Clause
- Python MySQL - Join
- MySQL-Connector-Python module in Python
- MongoDB Python | Insert and Update Data
- Python | Update each element in tuple list
- Python - Variable Operations Dictionary update
- Python - Dictionary Tuple values update
- Python MySQL - Order By Clause
- Python MySQL - Create Database
- Python MySQL - Drop Table
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.