Company name – Price Waterhouse Cooper (PwC), professional services firm.
Job Role – Cyber security (Consultant)
Interview Location – On Campus (VIT Vellore)
Mode – Online test, MCQs.
Topics – Aptitude: Numerical, logical and verbal
Difficulty – Medium
Mode – Technical interview, 1:1.
Topics – Cyber security, Detailed resume probe, Java
Difficulty – Medium/Easy
Detailed resume probe – Internship experience (what I learned and did), *projects* (details and how I made them secure was asked) and about skills mentioned.
Interviewer was supportive enough, asked preferred domain. Fortunately for me I was more into Cyber security than anything else and the job role wanted it. 25-30 minute interview, scenario based and other questions on cyber sec. Got asked questions from Java too as I had it in my resume.
>What if both steps in two-factor authentication system has been hacked and a level 3 factor (like biometric) isn’t there. How will you protect the user?
>Abstract classes in java – what are they? why used?
>Penetration testing steps and what tools I had used.
Mode – HR interview, 1:1.
Topics – Background check: personal and educational.
Difficulty – Easy
Got asked about family, why I did not get IIT in spite of having good marks in Boards, why my CGPA is lower than Board marks. He was just checking whether I get really uncomfortable. If you have cleared the technical round, this won’t be much of a hurdle.
Got selected for the job role. A HR interaction took place after selection, where they ensured whether I am comfortable with relocation and travelling often.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- PWC-SDC Interview Experience for SDE
- PwC Interview Experience at VIT University
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Why are Smart Cities Most Vulnerable to Cyber Security Risks?
- Interview Experience at Naggaro 2019 (3 yrs of Experience)
- Facebook Interview | Security Analyst
- Top 5 Information Security Breaches
- Optum Interview Experience(2019)
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Aug 2019)
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE (On Campus 2019)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (2018-2019)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.