PwC Acceleration Center Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
PwC is a Big 4 Consulting company that came to our college for the Role of Associate Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Location.
It Comprises 3 Rounds:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test): This test comprises three sections:-
- Aptitude(MCQ)– It was so basic Aptitude question (quantitative aptitude+ Verbal+ Logical reasoning)
- Technical Question(MCQ)-Question were related to OOPS,DBMS,DS,CN,OS,SQL
- Coding Question(15min)-There was one question given which had to be solved in 15 min question was to Find all subsequences with sum equals to K(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-all-subsequences-with-sum-equals-to-k/)
After 6-7 days I got the interview call.
Round 2(Technical Interview – 45min): This was a face-to-face interview. Started with an introduction. The questions asked were as follows:-
- Explain any one of your projects. (Ans)
- Few questions was on project like what is react prop, react Components, and Hooks. (Ans)
- What is join and explain its Types (Ans)
- what is Indexing in DBMS And why do we use it. (Ans)
- Asked to share screen and write a SQL query to find the common salary in a table(Ans)
- SQL Query to print only 3 common salary. (Ans)
- What is trigger in SQL. (Could not gave Ans)
- Write a program to reverse an array(Ans)
- Write a program to swap two numbers without using a temporary variable. (Ans)
- Write a program to Remove all leaf nodes from the binary search tree. (Could not gave Ans)
- Write a Program to Detect loop in a linked list. (Ans)
- What is different Between Stack and queue. (Ans)
Got the mail for HR interview after 2 days.
Round 3(HR Interview):
- First She introduce herself and then ask me to introduce my self.
- Tells about the work Culture ,about the training and internship and the salary structure.
Verdict: Got the result after 2 days on superset Selected
Total 19 student out of 800 got selected from my collage and I was one of them.