Puzzle: We have to divide a square into 5 parts such that 4 parts among them are equal. The condition is that even once the pen does not get up.
Solution: We can solve the above puzzle in the below way, and we have to draw an inscribed circle within the square. In this way, all corner of the square are equal and square divided into 5 parts. Even if we draw a circle then we do not need to get up the pen. Draw a circle like below image:
- Puzzle | Divide square land among 4 sons
- Puzzle | Divide crescent moon into 6 parts in just two straight lines
- Puzzle | Dividing a Square into N smaller squares
- Puzzle | 3 cuts to cut round cake into 8 equal pieces
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle | Man fell in well Puzzle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.