Project Title: Properkodo
Introduction: Users have to mention their usernames for different websites separately in their resume and it becomes a difficult task for recruiters to open each link and see user’s activity/problems solved especially when candidates are more. The idea is to create a web portal that shows all the data of the user from all the competitive programming websites and GitHub contributions and projects through charts and graphs. When the user enters his/her details the portal will generate a unique username for that candidate and now he can mention this username in his resume and recruiters/company will just have to enter this unique username and the user’s activity will be displayed on the web page via charts and graphs.
- Simple User authentication.
- Can enter all their details and get a unique username.
- Get a page of their own (https://properkodo.com/users/unique_username), showing user’s activity and certificates (if uploaded).
- Beautiful charts and graphs
- User can mention the link in his/her resume.
- Can go to the link and see user’s activity and certificates.
Stack Of The Project:
- Language: Ruby
- Framework: Ruby On Rails
- Database: MySQL
- Front End:
A form that will accept usernames of different websites (github, geeksforgeeks etc )and generate a unique username.
A form that accepts a unique username and will show the user’s activity.
- Back End:
Web scraping (using nokogiri): GeeksforGeeks, Codechef, Hackerearth, Hackerrank.
Web api: Github, Codeforces.
1. Will be used by students and companies both to view the user’s activity on different websites in a single portal.
2. Only a single username to write on the resume.
3. Activity will be showcased via beautiful and attractive graphs and charts.
- Project Idea | (Project Approval System)
- Project Idea | Know More
- Project Idea | God's Eye
- Project Idea | Get Me Through
- Project Idea | TypeRacer-cli
- Project Idea | safeT
- Project Idea | EveMythra Bot
- Project Idea | Social - Cop
- Project Idea | FarmAhead
- Project Idea | (CAPTURED)
- Project Idea | Third -Eye : Aid for Blind
- Project Idea | Jal Sanrakshan
- Project Idea | MySlam
- Project Idea | APTrack
- Project Idea | Assist Bot
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.