LinkBook aims to provide users a platform to store, manage, share and discover web URLs.
Facebook is one way to share links with one’s friends, however, it does not provide an option to manage those links for future reference. LinkBook provides the users with the option to store their links in multiple books, operating in both repository mode and feed mode – so that the users get the best of everything!
tl;dr – Facebook’s sharing + Github’s Control = LinkBook!
LinkBook provides users with options to store their links in containers called Books. Both links and books can be given tags for future reference. Users can follow each other, and upvote/downvote others’ links as well – a social network for links!
Easy Login Options
Users can login with their Google+, Facebook, Github, Twitter or local account.
The trending tags on LinkBook can be seen on the trending page.
Grouping similar links into “Books”
Users can create books to store similar links together, and can apply tags to them for easy searching anytime in the future.
Feed from whom you follow
Users can view feed from whom they follow at their homepage.
A sample homepage feed-
Recommendations on whom to follow
If confused about whom to follow, then LinkBook has a dedicated recommendations page on whom to follow!
A user’s recommendation page –
Profile Page for each user
Every LinkBook user has a separate profile page where they can see their profile.
A sample profile page, displaying popular links and books as well.
- The backend for the framework has been written in Django framework for Python3.
- The current elementary frontend has been aided by MaterializeCSS.
(As the project is still under active progress, some tools might be changed/added in the future.)
- Project Idea | (LinkBook)
- Project Idea | (Robust Pedestrian detection)
- Project Idea | Automatic Youtube Playlist Downloader
- Project Idea | Recommendation System based on Graph Database
- Project Idea | Motion detection using Background Subtraction Techniques
- Project Idea | League of Fitness
- Project Idea | Get Your Logo
- Project Idea - Bio-Hashing : Two factor authentication
- Project Idea | Personality Analysis using hashtags from tweets
- Project Idea | AI Therapist
- Project Idea | Department Data Analysis Mobile Application
- Project Idea | College Connect
- Project Idea | Amanda: A Smart Enquiry Chatbot
- Project Idea | noteSort (Classify handwritten notes)
- Project Idea | Airport Security Using Beacon
- Project Idea | College Network
- Project Idea | Sun Rise/Set Time Finder
- Project Idea | Distributed Downloading System
- Project Idea | (CAPTURED)
- Project Idea | MediTrack