Initially 15 students were shortlisted out of 83 students on the basis of online coding round. codes were very basic like GCD of an array.
- first round was technical and HR combine. They ask me briefly about the project which i mentioned in my resume.
- interviewer ask me to write a query to select the list of student whose vouchers lie between 21 april 2017 to 21 may 2017.
- difference between singly linked list and doubly linked list
- tell me one formal and one informal risk you face in your life
- what are the problem you face as a project leader
- explain Software Development Life Cycle
- explain Layers of OSI model and HTTP
- difference between c++ and java
- difference between abstract class and interface
It was an HR round. the question that were asked are
- Tell me about yourself
- why Philips
- where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE Intern | On-Campus November 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE intern | On Campus (December 2019)
- Microsoft Interview SDE intern 2019
- Philips Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus for FT
- Philips Interview Experience ( On-campus )
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Philips Interview Experience (On Campus ,Software Engineer)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.