On-Campus hiring process divided into 4 Sections:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview Round 1
- Technical Interview Round 2
- HR Interview
Let’s discuss them one by one.
Online Test: The test is divided into three sections
- MCQ questions based on DBMS(Tables, Normalization, What are tuples, etc)
- Operating Systems (Page Table, Scheduling, Algorithm, Belady’s Anomaly, etc)
- Computer Networking (Numerical based on Hamming code, TCP, UDP, etc.)
- MCQ questions based on logical reasoning and English.
- 2 coding questions.
Technical Interview Round 1: Students shortlisted from the test are eligible for technical interview round 1. Questions asked were similar to following questions:
- Introduce yourself in short
- Project details and related questions and your role in the project
- I used python for the project. So details asked about python libraries used.
- Fav programming language(I answered C++)
- Abstract class.
- Foreign key and primary key.
- Linux commands: grep.
- What is the IP address?
- Write any IP ADDRESS in the chat box.
- Switch vs router.
- Subnet and practical scenarios where you would implement subnetting.
- Final keyword In java.
Technical Interview Round 2: Students shortlisted from the interview round 1 are eligible for technical interview round 2. Questions asked were similar to the following questions:
- DBMS related questions (Primary key. Foreign key, Indexing)
- Have you worked on Machine Learning?
- C++ OOP concepts
- Difference between arrays and linked list.
- Searching techniques like binary search.
- Elaborate on different Data structures.
- Basics of cloud computing and AWS
- Have you worked with big data?
- Knowledge about the recent and trending technologies.
HR Interview: Students shortlisted from technical interview round 2 are eligible for an HR interview. Questions asked were similar to the following questions:
- Why do you want to join our company?
- What are your hobbies?
Tip: Prepare Arrays, Linked List, all the OOP concepts(with one practical example), and DBMS concepts(Primary key, indexing, and foreign key) especially well!!