The winmouseY variable in p5.js is used to store the current vertical position of the mouse, relative to (0, 0) of the window.
Below programs illustrate the winmouseY variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses winmouseY variable to display its position.
Example 2: This example uses winmouseY variable to display content.
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- How to distinguish left and right mouse click using jQuery?
- How to get the coordinates of a mouse click on a canvas element ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ManasChhabra2