The winmouseX variable in p5.js is used to store the current horizontal position of the mouse, relative to (0, 0) of the window.
Below programs illustrate the mouseX variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses winmouseX variable to display its position.
Example 2: This example uses winmouseX variable to display some content if condition is satisfied.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- How to reverse an animation on mouse out after hover?
- How to draw with mouse in HTML 5 canvas ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.