The mouseIsPressed system variable in p5.js is used to store the boolean value. If mouse is pressed then it stores True otherwise store False.
Below programs illustrate the mouseIsPressed variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses mouseIsPressed variable to check mouse is press or not.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- How to reverse an animation on mouse out after hover?
- How to draw with mouse in HTML 5 canvas ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.