The pmouseX variable in p5.js is used to store the horizontal position of the mouse cursor in the frame previous to the currently active frame, relative to the origin of the canvas.
Below programs illustrate the pmouseX variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses pmouseX variable to draw mouse pointer as circle.
Example 2: This example uses pmouseX variable to display the position of mouse pointer.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- How to reverse an animation on mouse out after hover?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.