The pmouseY variable in p5.js is used to store the vertical position of the mouse cursor in the frame previous to the current active frame, relative to the origin of the canvas.
Below programs illustrate the pmouseY variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses pmouseY variable to draw mouse pointer as circle.
Example 2: This example uses pmouseY variable to display the position of mouse pointer.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- How to distinguish left and right mouse click using jQuery?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.