The event handlers we will be using for this task will be:
1. movemouse: When the cursor of the mouse is moved.
2. DOMContentLoaded: When the HTML is loaded and processed. DOM is fully built.
NOTE: We have to keep on moving the mouse cursor as soon as the timer starts else we may not get number of coordinates as desired.
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseButton
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.