The mouseButton variable in p5.js is used to get automatically which kind of key is pressed on mouse. The value of the system variable mouseButton is either LEFT, RIGHT, or CENTER depending on which button was pressed last.
Below programs illustrate the mouseButton variable in p5.js:
Example 1: This example uses mouseButton variable to detect the mouse button.
Example 2: This example uses mouseButton variable to detect the mouse button.
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseIsPressed
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseReleased()
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | winmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseY
- p5.js | Mouse | pmouseX
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseDragged() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseClicked() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mouseMoved() Function
- p5.js | Mouse | mousePressed() Function
- How to reverse an animation on mouse out after hover?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.