Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
– Group anagrams from list of strings
– Right view of binary tree
– Given Binary tree. Find whether its BST
– Singleton & Observer design patterns
– Sorted array to balanced BST
– Get frequency count of elements of sorted array
– Sort strings by length
– Print LinkedList elements in reverse order
– Log file is given with some function start and ending statements. Determine whether its valid log file i.e. all statements properly logged or not ?
– XML file validation
– Managerial Questions
– Questions on Threads, HashMap, etc
– find a number between 1 and 100, that generates longest series using following rules:
if n is odd, next n = 3n + 1
if n is even, next n = n/2
if n == 1, terminate
– Managerial questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.