I was interviewed for Oracle Hyderabad for their oracle data cloud team in Dec 2019. The interview was at Hyderabad office. I was informed by the recruiter that the interview will be purely based on data structures and algorithms.
The first round comprised of 2 questions.Both the questions i was able to solve quickly so total duration was about 30 mins.
As my first round finished quickly and i was told to wait till others finishes up .
The second round comprised of 2 programming and one sql query question . it went for approximately 40 mins.
This question i solved using two both techniques.
I was only told to explain my approach and not write complete working code.
3 – One simple query which required joining of two tables and use group by clause to get the required output.
After two rounds I was told by that today only 2 rounds will be done. Few people had 3 rounds also on the same day.
After 1 weeks i got a call that your both the round went well and we are scheduling 3 round that would be managerial .My 3 round was scheduled on next day only and it was telephonic.
It was a typical managerial round and was quite simple where we discussed about
my projects ,my work history , interests ,why i want to join oracle and salary discussions and all.
After 3rd round, i got a call from HR very next day that they will send me some form to fill up and submit(mostly for background verification and all).
After 2 weeks offer letter was released.
Thanks & cheers.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience for 2 years Experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | (Application Developer for 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Interview Oracle India | Set 24 (For 5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle interview experience for 1.2 year experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Nearbuy Interview Experience | Set 4 (2 Years Experienced)
- Dunzo Interview Experience ( 4+ years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.