Oracle Financial Services Solutions Interview Experience (On-Campus)
OFSS visited our campus for the role of Associate Consultant.
There were 4 rounds in all.
Round 1(Online Test): This round had an Online test that consisted of 5 sections.
- First section contained quant, logical reasoning, programming fundamentals(data structures, trees mostly), another section consisted of OS, DBMS, CN, Computer Architecture(COA) ques which also had a few numerical which were of medium-high level. Next Section consisted of English, Comprehension, and the last section we had to write essays on given topics.
- The difficulty of questions were medium although quant and logical reasoning were the toughest of all. The test was for 2 hrs and one can take a break after completing one section.
Round 2(Technical Interview 1 ): This round was Technical Interview 1 round where the interviewer asked me to tell me about myself and asked some ques related to my project.
- He then dug deep into my project and gave me different use cases.
- Further, he started asking me ques about what I had mentioned in my resume. OOPS concept, CyberSecurity, and since I had done my project using NoSql database(MongoDB), he asked me to differentiate between SQL and NoSQL databases, and why I used it.
He then asked me to open notepad and write following codes:
- Show an example of inheritance in java.
- Reverse a string(psuedo code).
- Print your name in alphabetical order.
- How to use bootstrap to make your web-app mobile responsive?
Round 3(Technical Interview 2): This round was Technical Interview 2 round in which the interviewer asked me about the current technological advancements and the ones which I had mentioned in my resume. He further asked me about the difference between NoSQL and SQL databases.
He then threw some sample use cases to me like
- Why Netflix suggesting a movie to be different to what it suggests to you?
- Which companies SQL and NoSQL databases and why?
- What are the threats to the databases and how can one prevent and tackle a threat to the database?
He was very much impressed by the answers that he got, and focussed on my confidence and adaptabality.
Round 4(HR Interview): I was selected for the HR Interview and it had the following ques:
- Experience so far.
- If you have a friend and you don’t like him/her at all but is in your team how will you manage?
- Strengths and Weakness.
- Your lowest point and how did you overcome it.
- General practical use cases(answer what you feel is correct approach).
Be confident, they do not expect that you know everything, they look at your approach and how do you answer a particular problem.
Thank You geeksforgeeks !!
Please Login to comment...