First round: Based on AMCAT
After cleared first round, we got a mail, even I got short listed for the second round.first round was held in college through webcam.
For second round we went to nokia networks in Bangalore .
Round 2: Started with GD, they took many students from GD Round.
Round 3: Technical round they asked me avoab networks python (which I mentioned? in the resume), and about project.many students rejected in technical round.
Round4: HR round (I didn’t go through this round)
it was a Nice experience, friendly company
Thanks to geeksfogeeks, I read most of the programming concept from friendly study site#geeksforgeeks
All the best for everyone, who are aiming for Nokia.
- Nokia Interview Experience for R&D Engineer at Nokia MN | Off-Campus 2020 (1 year Experienced)
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 3
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship 2021
- NOKIA Interview Experience (On Campus, NIT Jamshedpur, MCA), Bangalore
- Nokia Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus
- Nokia Interview Experience | On-Campus Placement Drive 2021
- Nokia Interview Experience for GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.