Round 1: Round 1 was a online test and the platform was amcat. It includes Aptitude, English, Reasoning ability, Computer Science Questions and 2 Coding Questions (everyone had different, mine was related to patterns and linked list).
Round 2: It was a normal Technical interview and they asked some basic questions on networks, DBMS, OS, Data structures and Puzzles.
Round 3: It was the 2nd Technical Interview and this time they went deep to extract what knowledge i have basically in everything, whether its OS, DBMS, My projects or Data structures.
Round 4: This was a normal HR interview round where they asked, where am i from. How many interviews i have attended before and what went wrong. In which location you are comfortable.
So this is all what my interview experience was in NOKIA. I got selected finally.
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Alcatel Lucent (Nokia) Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Testing and Software Development)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.