Coding Two questions
1) arrange first half array in increasing and then other in decreasing order.
2) finding generalized HCF of a array.
Round 2: Technical Interview
OS questions were basic like how to create a process, thread, about semmaphores.
data structures questions on Stack, Pointers,
what is memory leak?
questions on projects
Round 3: HR
i didn’t get through but as i asked my friends it was just a intro kind of session.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 5
- Nokia Interview Experience | Set 3
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience
- Nokia interview Experience (On campus)
- Sandisk Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Software Development)
- Nokia Networks Interview Experience(On-campus)| Set 6
- Jabong Interview Experience for Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Software Development Engineer II
- Cadence interview Experience | Software Development Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 323 (Software Development Engineer - Off-Campus)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 16 (Off-Campus for Software Development Engineer)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Automation Testing/Manual Testing)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 18 (On-Campus for GBU App Development)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus for App Development)