Profile: Intern at Nokia Solutions and Networks
Stream Required : B.Tech & M.Tech (CS, IT)
Shortlisting Criteria for sitting in Round 1: Batch-2021, Best 150 students.
Campus Visit: August 2020 ( Virtual Hiring due to COVID-19 )
Joining: September 2020
Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Nokia
Number of Rounds: 4
Round 1: The company took the first round online test on AMCAT platform. Online Test was conducted on AMCAT portal and it consisted of 5 sections with time limits given for each section:
- CS Core Concepts 25 MCQ (35 minutes)
- Quantitative aptitude 16 MCQ (25 minutes)
- Logical reasoning 14 MCQ (14 minutes)
- Verbal Ability 22 MCQ (25 minutes)
- 2 Coding Questions (45 minutes)
The CS Core Concepts MCQs were mainly from Data Structure, C Programming, C++, Java, CN, OS, DBMS. Also, basic questions from sorting algorithms, code snippets, debugging. P.S.- Your Fundamentals should be very clear.
Two Coding questions asked were :
- Minimize the maximum difference between the heights.
- Find First And Last Position of an Element in Sorted Array.
Round 2 (Technical Interview):
- Discussion is related to all projects mentioned in the Resume.
- Explain Base Class Pointer – Derived Class Object concept with an example.
- Quickly asked 5-6 more questions related to OOPS.
- DBMS Transaction Management and Concurrency Control topics.
- Operating System Deadlock, TLB, Segmentation topics.
- Computer Networks TCP, UDP, DNS, Why IPv6, Virtual Memory, Subnetting topics.
- Data Structures (Diameter, Mirror) of a Tree, Snake, and Ladder coding approach, What is backtracking.
Round 3 (Managerial Round):
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about Exception Handling?
- Then, I was asked about my favourite CS Core subjects – I told CN and OS.
- Rest all conceptual basic questions related to CN and OS were asked.
- Do you love coding? And why?
- Some discussion over Virtualization, 5G, and other in-demand technologies.
Round 4 (HR Round):
- All common questions that mostly HR ask from candidates.
- How will you define yourself in one word?
- After that, she asked, Why do you want to work for NOKIA?
- What do you know about NOKIA?
- Anything you might want to ask?
Finally, they shortlisted 9 students, and I was one of them.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!