Navi Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus)
Navi came to our college for the profile of SDE-1. There were 3 rounds in total.
Round 1(Coding and Aptitude Test): There were 45 questions on Maths and reasoning. There were 3 coding questions on DSA.
- Total time of this round was around 1.5-2 hrs. Coding questions were of medium level. There was 1 question based on graph,
- 1 question on recursion/DP and 1 question on String (https://leetcode.com/problems/minimum-insertion-steps-to-make-a-string-palindrome/).
- I solved all the three coding questions.
Round 2(Technical Interview): More than 20 students were shortlisted for this round.
- The interviewer was quite clear and friendly. After a general introduction of each other, he asked me three questions on DSA.
- First was reverse individual words in a sentence and print the sentence keeping the order same(https://leetcode.com/problems/reverse-words-in-a-string-iii/).
- Second was buy and sell stock(https://leetcode.com/problems/best-time-to-buy-and-sell-stock-ii/).
- Third questions was based on Graph.(https://leetcode.com/problems/redundant-connection/).
- After these he asked me some questions indexing,hashing,java vs kotlin(As I had android in my resume), Databases I have worked upon, etc.
I was shortlisted for the next round.
Round 3(Managerial Round): 20 minutes after the second round, I got a mail for the managerial round.
- Again the interviewer was quite friendly. After a general introduction, he asked me to desgin a Univeristy Student Record Register that holds data of all students. We had a long discussion on this.
- After this he asked me about my projects and what all technologies I have worked on Apart from Android. After Some questions on Android and APIs he wrapped up the interview.
- Practice DSA from leetcode or GfG.
- Go through your mentioned projects thorougly.
- Be ready for a low level system desgin question( Not in detail, but you should be able to give some overview).
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...