Round 1: AMCAT Test
In Mphasis AMCAT test plays an important role. It consists of questions from all the sections. The Sections were
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal and Non-Verbal
- C programming MCQ’s
The Evaluation will be based on the sectional cut-off and the cut-off will be decided by the company HR’s.
Round 2: SWAR Test
The SWAR (VOICE) Test is also a part of AMCAT test where they check your speaking skills via a call. The test duration will be of around 20-25 mins and there will be 6 stages in this round. They will give a sheet where the entire rounds details will be specified and you need to follow that throughout the round. This round you will be facing with a talking bot. Patience is the key for this round and avoid grammatical errors.
Round 3:Technical and HR
The Below Conversation is my Interview Experience.
I entered the room saying “May i come in sir!…”
He said “yeah come in..”
I said “Good Afternoon sir” as it was around 2.00 P.M
He said “yeah Good Afternoon Mr. Sandesh ” and asked me a question to introduce myself.
I gave a brief intro about myself…(Tip: avoid telling the same things which is mentioned in the resume…)
The below questions were asked to me by the technical person:
- Mention the 7 layers of networks (Since my mini project was on networks).
- How the data is going to transmit along the 7 layers.
- Difference between abstract class and interface.
- Tell me something about abstract class.
- Why we use interface in java.
- What is multiple inheritance.
- Write a program for fibbonaci.
- Write a program to print sum of digits.
- Write a program to print the pattern.
1 2 3
If you clear technical round then you will be allowed to attend HR round
HR round Questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Can you tell me what you know about Mphasis.
- Do you know on which domains Mphasis is working on.
- Are you ready to relocate anywhere in India.
- Are you flexible for any shifts.
- Are you ok with the CTC.
So this was my experience when i attended the Mphasis Interview Process.
- Mphasis Interview experience
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.