Mphasis Interview Experience
Round 1: AMCAT Test
In Mphasis AMCAT test plays an important role. It consists of questions from all the sections. The Sections were
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal and Non-Verbal
- C programming MCQ’s
The Evaluation will be based on the sectional cut-off and the cut-off will be decided by the company HR’s.
Round 2: SWAR Test
The SWAR (VOICE) Test is also a part of AMCAT test where they check your speaking skills via a call. The test duration will be of around 20-25 mins and there will be 6 stages in this round. They will give a sheet where the entire rounds details will be specified and you need to follow that throughout the round. This round you will be facing with a talking bot. Patience is the key for this round and avoid grammatical errors.
Round 3:Technical and HR
The Below Conversation is my Interview Experience.
I entered the room saying “May i come in sir!…”
He said “yeah come in..”
I said “Good Afternoon sir” as it was around 2.00 P.M
He said “yeah Good Afternoon Mr. Sandesh ” and asked me a question to introduce myself.
I gave a brief intro about myself…(Tip: avoid telling the same things which is mentioned in the resume…)
The below questions were asked to me by the technical person:
- Mention the 7 layers of networks (Since my mini project was on networks).
- How the data is going to transmit along the 7 layers.
- Difference between abstract class and interface.
- Tell me something about abstract class.
- Why we use interface in java.
- What is multiple inheritance.
- Write a program for fibbonaci.
- Write a program to print sum of digits.
- Write a program to print the pattern.
1 2 3
If you clear technical round then you will be allowed to attend HR round
HR round Questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Can you tell me what you know about Mphasis.
- Do you know on which domains Mphasis is working on.
- Are you ready to relocate anywhere in India.
- Are you flexible for any shifts.
- Are you ok with the CTC.
So this was my experience when i attended the Mphasis Interview Process.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!