Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 72 (For Software Engineer)
Online Round on Hackerrank – 1 Hr:
1. Maximum product sub-array.
2. Building bridges across cities. Find the maximum number of bridges that can be built.
1. Find the median of two sorted arrays.
2. Store a mirrored matrix ( Mat[i][j] == Mat[j][i] ) efficiently.
1. Stream of urls coming, find out top trending topics
General discussion around designing such a system in a distributed setup.
2. Discussion on designing a spam email detection system.
1. Rotate a given array.
2. Count frequencies of elements in an array.
1. Connect nodes at the same level in a binary tree.
2. Design a LRU cache
3. Find a given word in a board of characters
Would like to thank geeksforgeeks for the big collection of relevant interview questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.