All the branches were allowed . Eligibility criteria was CGPA above 7 . It was conducted on cocube . Everyone gets different set of questions . 3 coding questions in 90 min .
- Count how many times 1001 is repeated in string . If not then return -1
- Find index of first non repeating element in string
- A linked list and m, n was given . We have to delete the nodes between m and n.
Marks were distributed as 2, 3, 5
The test is conducted on cocube. Cocube is similar to normal wordpad. You cannot get any suggestions. Everything you have to do on your own. You cannot print anything . Even if you write print statement it does not print anything on console. It just check whether your code is working for testcase or not. If there is any error in your program it does not show what it is. Even the brackets also not get closed. It takes lot of time to run program .
Tip – Practice writing programs on notepad and running on console.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 174 (For SDE)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 177 (First Round in Pool Campus)
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Lynk Logistics First online round | On-Campus
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Standard Chartered - On Campus Coding Round Experience - NIT Jalandhar
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Bloomberg Interview Experience | Set 6 (Video Conference round)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- SAP Labs First Online Round
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.