Round 1 : Telephonic Round
1. SIP registration
2. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B
3. What is dialogue, transaction, session
4. What does dialogue contain ?
5. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B what if ACK is not sent
6. SIP call b/w user-agent A to user-agent B, what is 100 trying is not sent?
7. What is TCP/UDP ?
8. If invite is sent using UDP what if invite not sent to otherside due to some n/w issue ?
9. What is makefile ? how we use it ? how to write a make file ? commands
10. What is GDB ? how to use it ? if program crashed in some thread, how do we know it using gdb ? debug a multi threaded application ?
11. What is valgrind ? how it will find memory leaks ? how do we know to free a particular memory using valgrind ?
12. Memory layers of c ?
13. Copy constructors ? what is use of it ?
14. What is shallow copy and deep copy ?
15. What is virtual destructor ?
16. What explict keyword, mutable, ?
17. What is smart pointer ?
18. What is structure padding ?
19. What is friend function ? are private members accessible in friend function ?
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 8 (Telephonic Round Questions)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 78 (Telephonic for IT)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- OYO Interview Experience | On campus - First round
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.