Today Amazon Took a Pool campus drive, including our college and many other. In which the First round was Online in our campus itself, those selected students would go for further rounds in other campus.
The First Round Was very Standard, first we had to open its Hiring test portal, in which it had 20 MCQ and 2 coding questions, which we had to complete in 1:30 Hrs.
- It had question from OS, DBMS, Algorithm, Infix, postfix
- OS basically from scheduling, and process management in UNIX
- DBMS questions some simple query in my SQL
- questions asking Complexity of some give Algo. number of swaps in Bubble sort, best technique to sort partial sorted list etc
- finding output of prefix expression, given Postfix finding prefix of BST etc
- full form of LDAP, qustions including privileges of User, kernel in UNIX etc
1: given 3 Numbers in Linked list, we had to return the Linked List of representing sum of all three, covering all base and condition of addition.
eg: for addition of 234+993+1 : input Linked Lists are: 4->3->2->NULL, 3->9->NULL, 1->NULL output linked list : 8->2->2->1->NULL
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus- March 2019) - Pune
- Amazon Pune Pool Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 24 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 30 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 28 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 29 (Pool Campus)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (Campus-Pool)
- Calsoft Interview Experience Pool-Campus
- SAP Labs Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 142 (Pool Campus)
- FourKites Interview Experience (Pool-Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 23 (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Pool-Campus