Round 1:Coding Round
The platform was geeekd.com, and it really has a very bad interface and an even worse text editor.
There were 5 questions, with choice between either C++ or Java. Time given was 50 min.
Question 1: Print the values in the boundary nodes of a tree in an anti-clockwise direction. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/boundary-traversal-of-binary-tree/
Question 2: Merge two sorted Linked lists.
Question 3: Print the minimum number of swaps required to rearrange a string of Cs and Ds, such that no two C or D are consecutive. For example, if input string is CCCDDD, output will be 3. (CCCDDD -> CCDCDD -> CDCCDD -> CDCDCD)
Question 4: Given a number of nodes, such that they form connected clusters. Two different clusters will not have any inter-connection. Find the number of pairs of nodes (a, b) that can exist such that a and b belong to two different clusters. Eg, 1->2 and 3->4 be two clusters, output will be 4. ((1, 3), (1, 4), (2, 3), (2, 4))
Question 5: Don’t Remember.
Result not yet declared for Round 1.
Result not yet declared for Round 2.
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 2
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Coding Round
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Webkul Interview Coding Round Pattern
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Microsoft Non-tech Coding round
- Samsung RnD Coding Round Questions
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.