The test was conducted on interviewbit..
There were 2 coding questions and 10 mcqs technical (mainly from OS)
Both the coding questions were on DP!
Oyo asks at least one DP question….
In my campus there were two batches ..
Batch 1: had one coding question from DP and second on hashmap both were on the easier side..
Batch 2(mine) : both on DP
- On preemptive Shortest Job First
- Round Robin Algorithm
- see some from here .. https://www.sanfoundry.com/database-mcqs-deadlocks/
- Copy constructor
- Timeshared OS scheduling policy
- multiple inheritance
- Relational tables properties
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 177 (First Round in Pool Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Coding Round On-Campus Placements
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- CommVault Interview Experience | Coding round for SDE
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.