The test was conducted on interviewbit..
There were 2 coding questions and 10 mcqs technical (mainly from OS)
Both the coding questions were on DP!
Oyo asks at least one DP question….
In my campus there were two batches ..
Batch 1: had one coding question from DP and second on hashmap both were on the easier side..
Batch 2(mine) : both on DP
- On preemptive Shortest Job First
- Round Robin Algorithm
- see some from here .. https://www.sanfoundry.com/database-mcqs-deadlocks/
- Copy constructor
- Timeshared OS scheduling policy
- multiple inheritence
- Relational tables properties
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 15 (1st Round of On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 174 (First Round On Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 177 (First Round in Pool Campus)
- Amazon Interview | Set 40 (On-Campus Round 1)
- Persistent Systems Interview - Round I and II (On Campus)
- Infosys Interview Experience - Technical Round
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 19 (Round 1 Questions)
- Thoughtworks Interview Experience | coding round
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 338 (1st Round for SDE-1 in Delhi)
- Sonetel Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round)
- Grey Orange Interview experience (Round 1)
- Cigital Interview Experience (Coding Test Round 1)
- Bloomberg Interview Experience | Set 6 (Video Conference round)
- Tower Research LLC Interview Experience | Set 1 (Telephonic Round for Internship)
- Lynk Logistics First online round | On-Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.