LTI’s Infinity Interview Experience for SDE Level 1
Interview Experience LTI’s Infinity Coding Challenge (ICC-2021) for SDE Level 1. I recently got a chance to interview with LTI and I had three rounds.
Round 1(Coding Round):
- Coding round of medium difficulty level based on problem-solving skills.
Round 2(Technical Interview):
- It started with my introduction and then the interviewer quickly jumped to my project I was asked many cross questions regarding my project ,this discussion last for almost 15 minutes.
- Then he jumps to the implementation part of object-oriented programming he asked me about polymorphism, types of polymorphism, and implementation of polymorphism in CPP, this discussion last for almost 10 minutes.
- Then he jumped to error handling related to object-oriented programming and this discussion last for almost 5 minutes and concluded the interview.
Round 3(HR Round):
- This was the last round. Round started as interviewer asked me Tell me something about yourself. Then She asked me a couple of behavioral questions and few situations based question This round last for almost 15 minutes
- The interviewers were very friendly. Overall the level was medium. One needs to be very calm during answering the problems. Be very clear about what you are explaining. Always ask your interviewer if you are stuck or if you have any doubts.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.